Peace of mind from as early as 6 weeks
Early Reassurance Scan
We guarantee accuracy or your money back!
Gender Scan & Reveal
Bond with your baby in stunning 4D/HD live
4D Scan Package
Peace of mind from 12 - 38 weeks
Bonding & Wellbeing Scan
Here we outline Hey Baby 4D’s procedure relating to the Coronavirus outbreak and what to do if you think you may have been exposed:
- The primary objective of all scans will be to check the wellbeing of your baby.
- In order to continually meet national guidance, we may have to adapt or remove scan packages. If this affects you, you will be informed prior to your appointment. You will have the right to cancel your scan in this case and your deposit will not be affected.
- Hey Baby 4D’s Infection Control Policy protects our customers and staff alike from the spread of infection. As an additional measure, we politely request that all customers visiting our clinics wash their hands or use hand sanitiser upon arrival. Foam or gel is provided for your convenience.
- We are carrying out a basic health check on everybody who attends the clinic prior to entry. This may include taking your temperature. This check is performed for the safety of you, our team and the wider community.
- You may bring 1 adult and up to 2 children to your appointment with you.
- If you or anyone in your household has shown symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days (or if you have come into contact with anybody who has), please do not attend your appointment. Please and we will reschedule your appointment for you.
- If you think you have been exposed and have already attended an appointment with us, please inform us as soon as possible to enable us to take the necessary steps to protect our customers and staff.
- We kindly request that all customers and their guests wear a face covering or mask to the clinic, in line with the Government's guidance. Single use masks will be available to purchase on the day for £2 each. Strictly one per person.
The above guidance is relevant only to attendance within our clinic and does not replace national guidance.
The latest information and advice can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public Go to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ for information about the virus and how to protect yourself.
Please note: as this is an ever changing situation, we may be required to adapt our service and/or procedures in response. You will be informed of any changes (if any) that affect you prior to your appointment.
The Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists have announced that pregnant women who are over 35 years of age, in the BAME group or have underlying health conditions may be at higher risk if they contract COVID-19.
Your safety is, as always, our main priority - thank you for your continued support.
The Hey Baby 4D Gloucester Team x
From 6 weeks
Want to watch your baby grow throughout your entire pregnancy? Our Bundle of Joy has been designed to provide continued reassurance and lasting memories. The perfect baby shower or birthday gift for a Mum-to-be!